CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17

Money Saving Methods

Do you know about Money Saving Methods? It's filled to the brim with, um, money saving methods and money making methods! My sister alerted me to this great blog this week. I sat down last night to check it out and I'm already almost $100 richer!

Turns out Carrie @ Money Saving Methods is actually from my area. If you haven't been over there yet, you must check it out. She has an amazing talent for deciphering all of those "free" online offers that end up costing us more than we get back. She's done the legwork for you and her site offers easy, step-by-step instructions on how to do many of these deals. Andrea @ Mommy Snacks recently blogged on a $500 gas card she was able to get by following Carrie's advice.

Wondering how I made some money? Well, I took advantage of three of the super-easy deals she has up on her site right now!

  • Etrade Savings Account - Hurry this one ends today - 12/17! Open a savings account with just $1 and you'll have $25 deposited into your account in 30 days.
  • Blockbuster.com - Sign up and pay with Paypal and recieve $25 in your Paypal account within 6-8 weeks. This one is so easy - their lowest plan is only $3.99 a month. You must sign up for the free trial month and remain on through one paying period.
  • Sharebuilder.com - Open an account and invest $5 in a stock (there are many that are less than $1) and get $50 in your account in 4-6 weeks. This one ends 12/31. You can sign up every member of your family!
Carrie will tell you exactly what to do in order to be sure you do everything correctly to get the benefit of these deals and you don't get stuck paying for or buying more than you need to. Be sure to click on the link she indicates to ensure you'll get the incentive. These are easy and legitimate ways to make more money!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definitely has a great blog - glad you discovered it! I also did the $500 gas card. You have to be organized & stay on top of everything, but it is well worth it.

Penny G

Lorrie said...

Great post! The kids are napping so I am going there right now.

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Emily - I was just coming to check on ya! I hadn't seen anything in a few days :-)

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Thank you SOO much for the wonderful write up on my site.

I am so happy when others are able to make money....the whole reason I started blogging!!

And, I must say...this is my first time visiting your site..and I love it.

I just subscribed via feed and will be lurking here often!

Emily said...

Thanks ladies! It's been a little sparse here lately as I'm trying to figure out which things to focus on and getting through some chaotic times around here. I hope to have lots more on here soon!

~Emily