CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3

Super Deal Saturday....on Monday

I took a brief unannounced posting hiatus over the weekend. The secret to my blogging and work-at-home success - Serge, my husband - was out of town for the week and I just was not able to get done what I normally like to get done.

Please check out Mommy Snacks for details on the Super Deals at Kroger and Meijer this week.

Kroger is having their Mix & Match Mega Event, where you buy 10 items in certain categories and get $5 off your order automatically. This is a great stock-up event! I don't see any freebies yet, but still lots of great deals. It is limited to 3 rewards per transaction - meaning you can only recieve $15 in rewards (for buying 30 participating items) in each transaction. You can do it as many times as you like, however. Just split up your transactions.

There is a Philadelphia Cream Cheese catalina deal going on which you can combine with the .50/2 coupon in the 11/2 SS insert. Purchase 5 get $2, Purchase 6 get $3, Purchase 7 or more and get $4.

Meijer has FREE Hunts tomato products along with other deals this week.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Hello!

I just went to Kroger earlier today and scored 6 cans of Carnation evaporated milk for free after coupons from this Sunday's insert. I live in VA, so our inserts may be different.

Also, if you have any of the $2 off 1 bottle of Lysol spray, they ended up being .50 each. Happy deal hunting!

Emily said...

Thanks Bridget! I didn't see that coupon in our insert but there is a $1/2 coupon at http://www.verybestbaking.com/ if anyone else didn't get one.

Thanks for the tip!!