CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14

Victoria's Secret - Spend $10 recieve a GC up to $500!

Want to get a jump on your Christmas shopping? Stop by Victoria's Secret and spend $10 and you'll recieve a free gift card in your bag. The gift card may contain any denomination from $10 to $500!

They offer many items in the $10 to $15 range, so even if you purchase one of those and recieve only a $10 gift card, you're pretty much even at that point. The gift card is valid beginning on December 1st.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have to have a code for this?

Emily said...

This is actually an in-store promotion. I'm sorry - I guess I didn't specify that clearly enough =). The promotion is for an actual gift card which they will put in the bag with your merchandise when you make your purchase.

When I said I do . . . said...

Is there a limit to how long this lasts?

Emily said...

I think deals like this vary from region to region, so I'm not sure but I would get there soon - deals like this that come around the holidays don't often last very long!

Anonymous said...

I love your site! I too love to save money! i posted a tip on my blog recently at
http://rossandbrittany.blogspot.com