CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31

Freebie Friday!

It's Freebie Friday and Halloween, so I'm sure you'll get your fill of freebies (at least the candy) tonight. Otherwise, here's what I have for you this week:

  • In case you don't get enough chocolate, get a free Turtle Chex Mix bar here.
  • Get a free shaker cup from Spiru-tein here, which I know my DH likes for his protein shakes! (Thanks, Mommy Snacks!)
  • Free coffee, which is always welcome in my home, from Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts.
  • Walmart free samples here.

**Giveaways**

  • Win a $50 GC to Box Tops Marketplace from Coupon Cravings.
  • My favorite giveaway of all - Starbucks from Our Frugal Life.
  • Win 9 Baby Einstein DVDs here.
  • Super-cute Nina Ballerina barettes here.

0 comments: