CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18

One Hectic Week

This week has been a little crazy and I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. It looks like I'm going to be doing the Meijer and Kroger deals on Sunday instead.


I did want to post this cute picture of something I found in the All You September issue. This is one of the Halloween decoration ideas they featured and I am trying to make things more festive around here. This project actually wasn't very inexpensive - it cost about $17.00 for the materials. The foam balls for the head were $5.00 each at Michaels! But still, it did turn out cute and I've gotten some nice comments about them.

We're headed to Disney on Ice today, which we're pretty excited about. I think I've figured out a way to do this very inexpensively, so I'll report on that a little later in the week.

0 comments: