I have to post how I've done at Meijer this week because there are many deals there this week that are super-dee-duper (as my 4-year-old would put it)! If you haven't been to Meijer this week (or you normally don't) you really MUST GO!
- Glade catalina deal - Buy one Glade Scented Oil Warmer, get a $4 catalina. These are priced $4.69 to $4.99. But what makes this deal really sweet is the BOGO coupon in the 9/28 SS insert. Each warmer scanned prompts the $4 cat to print automatically, so you're getting $8 in cats and only paying for the first warmer!
- Fleischmann's catalina deal - This one isn't nearly exciting, but when you buy 2 yeast strips at $1.45 each, you get a .50 cent cat. There were .45/1 coupons in the 10/5 SS. This isn't a moneymaker, but if you use yeast, you're getting 2 strips for $1.10.
- Birdseye Viola deal - These are on sale for $3 this week. There are $1 coupons in the Sept. and Oct. issues of All You or a $1.00 printable from coupons.com - click on that in my right sidebar. There is also a $1/2 Meijer coupon you can stack on top of these manufacturers coupons. (The printable Mealbox coupons exclude combining coupons, but if you got the ones in the weekly ad last week, it does not say that). That makes them $1.50 each, which is a great price. But what makes this deal even better is that for every three bags you buy, you can get a Charlie Brown holiday DVD free. And the limit is 8 per household!! Download the form for that here.
- Deli Creations - This was not in my local ad, but these are on sale 3/$5. With this $1/1 coupon, they're only .67 cents each! These are great for DH's lunch.
- Jello - Mealbox currently has a coupon for $1.50 off two of these and they're .64 cents regular price, so that's overage!
- Goldfish - 1/2 price this week at $1.09.
- Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn - 1/2 price this week, making most boxes around $1.59 each. With the .40/1 from the 10/12 SS, the $1/1 Natural from the 9/28 SS or here, these boxes are .79 cents or less!
- Hillshire Farm Sausage - Smoked Sausage is $1.39 and the $1/2 from the 10/5 RP makes them .89 cents each. The cheddarwurst and beef sausage are also $1.39 with a .55/1 from the 10/5 RP, which makes them .39 each.
- Green Giant Steamers - They're 5/$5 this week and that makes them free with the $1 coupon from the 10/5 GM or here.
Here's how I did. Keep in mind that coupons like the Meijer Mealbox (Jello) only allow one per transaction and Meijer only doubles 2 like coupons per transaction, which makes it kind of a pain to do these deals. They are split in to quite a few transactions. I will be doing a few more trips this week when my popcorn coupons arrive that I bought on ebay. DH loves the pour over movie theater butter and at .59 a box it's too good to pass up!
I paid a total of $14.48 OOP for what I have here, including 4 $4.00 Glade catalinas.
I paid a total of .75 cents for all of this! That includes 2 more $4.00 Glade catalinas, not to mention the .57 cents Meijer gave me back for each transaction with the Jello!
There was one small trip that I did not include in the photos that included some fruit, 3 more Voila meals and another Glade. It totaled $7.78.
So for $23.01 this week at Meijer I got:
- 9 Voila meals
- 3 Charlie Brown DVDs (from Voila UPCs)
- 8 Glade Scented Oil plug ins
- 2 Band-Aids (free from last week)
- 4 boxes Orville Redenbacher popcorn
- 2 strips Fleischmann's yeast
- 2 Goldfish crackers
- 2 Hillshire Farms cheddarwurst
- 2 Hillshire Farms smoked sausage
- 2 Juicy Juice
- 6 Green Giant Veggie Steamers
- 1.5 pounds of plums
- 1 large eggs
- 1 lunchable
- 6 boxes Jello
- 2 Deli Select sandwiches
See? I wasn't kidding. Go to Meijer before Sunday!