CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21

Trunk or Treat....

Well, I had lots of treats in my trunk today...here is the best of what I got. Thanks to Mommy Snacks and Cincinnati Cents for providing me with the deals this week - my crazy weekend didn't allow me to post it myself!!

CVS:


    I LOST my CVS envelope containing my card and my ECBs last week. In case you're wondering, they cannot be replaced - so guard them like cash! I had to start from scratch. Luckily when I went on Sunday to get my free pumpkin pails and lights I recieved a $10/$50. I was planning to do the diaper deal anyway because we're almost out. So for the same price I would have spent to do that, I was able to get all of this. Total OOP (only $5.25 in ECBs to start): $24.67.
    • I had enough Coke Rewards points for FOUR BOGO coupons. They're bricks coupons, so you can print two! Yes, that's EIGHT 12 packs of Coke you're counting there!
    • Excedrin $1.99 - free after $2 printable here.
    • Colgate Max Fresh $2.99 - $1.00 coupon from All You (Sept or Oct) - get $2 ECBs
    • Huggies diapers- 2 $1.50 coupons - supposedly 2 $1.00 upromise coupons, but it doesn't look like those came off, so I'm going to have to check that out.
    • Huggies wipes - $2.79 - 2 .50 coupons (Buy $25 in products get $10 ECBs)
    • GUM toothbrush $3.99 - get $3.99 ECBs = free
    KROGER:

    I also did very well at Kroger, where there were a few freebies or almost freebies . Total OOP: $8.58.
    • I was all set to buy Nestle hot chocolate at Meijer, but discovered that it's on sale for $1.25 at Kroger! With this .75 cent printable it was only .25!
    • Celestial Seasonings tea was 10/$10 which means free with the recent $1.00 coupon.
    • Tennessee Pride sausage gravy was $1.19 regular price. I used a .55 coupon to get them for only .19 cents.
    • Nesquick was .99 cents 0r free after .50 cent coupon from the 9/14 Red Plum
    • Grapes .99/lb
    • Cotton Balls 10/$10

    I have recently started going to Walgreens, but I didn't do pictures of that. This week I got:

    • Gillette Fusion Razor - $8.99 - $4 coupon (from P&G insert) = $4.99. I got $4 RR, so .99 total
    • Theraflu (part of a buy 3 get $8 in RR deal) - I bought 3 Theraflu at $4.99 - 3 $2 off coupons = $8.97. I got $8 RR, so .97 total. There was a mail-in rebate form in this past weekend's inserts for 1 Theraflu at the price minus the $2.00 coupon - so it's a moneymaker!

    I also went to Meijer, but not too much special there. They do have General Mills Cereal $1.80 per box, but I usually try to avoid sugary cereals (except for the occasional Fruity Pebbles treat for DH). I did get a couple of boxes of Total and Cheerios Crunch.

    I also got my free Jello and Taco Bell taco shells courtesy of the Meijer Mealbox coupons. Did you know that Jello has a Pumpkin Spice pudding flavor out?? I picked up 2 boxes today! I'm sure this is a limited time item, so if it's something you like check it out now. Apparently the Meijer prices on Jello and Jello Pudding vary, but at my store the pudding is on sale for .88 right now. With the $1.50/2 Mealbox coupon, that's still only .13 a box.

    0 comments: