Katie at Cincinnati Cents tagged me this week, which is a fun little thing we have going on in the bloggy world. Here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag seven people and list their links in the post.
- Tell those seven people they've been tagged by commenting in their blog.
Here are my seven facts:
- A couple of years back I had a job lined up with a federal intelligence agency in Washington, D.C., but we decided to give that all up to stay here, buy a house and raise a family!
- I am a huge Ohio State Buckeyes football fan!
- My husband and I have seriously considered (despite fact #1) packing up and moving our family to Europe in the last year, possibly to France, just for the adventure of trying a new culture and showing our children something new. The language barrier is what's holding him back (I can speak some French) - I'm ready to do it!
- I teach Mini School, which is the once-a-week preschool at our church.
- Once I start, I can't seem to stop eating candy (mostly chocolate).
- I met my husband on a blind date our first semester in college and we've been married now for five years!
- I love sushi and now that I know how to make it, we have it a lot more often!
Here are the blogs I have tagged: