CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26

Tag! I'm It!

Katie at Cincinnati Cents tagged me this week, which is a fun little thing we have going on in the bloggy world. Here are the rules:

  • Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Tag seven people and list their links in the post.
  • Tell those seven people they've been tagged by commenting in their blog.

Here are my seven facts:

  1. A couple of years back I had a job lined up with a federal intelligence agency in Washington, D.C., but we decided to give that all up to stay here, buy a house and raise a family!
  2. I am a huge Ohio State Buckeyes football fan!
  3. My husband and I have seriously considered (despite fact #1) packing up and moving our family to Europe in the last year, possibly to France, just for the adventure of trying a new culture and showing our children something new. The language barrier is what's holding him back (I can speak some French) - I'm ready to do it!
  4. I teach Mini School, which is the once-a-week preschool at our church.
  5. Once I start, I can't seem to stop eating candy (mostly chocolate).
  6. I met my husband on a blind date our first semester in college and we've been married now for five years!
  7. I love sushi and now that I know how to make it, we have it a lot more often!

Here are the blogs I have tagged:

0 comments: