CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22

So many magazines, so little time


I....give....up.

I have subscriptions to 3 or 4 different magazines and I have unopened copies from as early as June. I haven't read a single one in this stack. I probably never will. So do I just recycle them? Do I attempt to read what will mostly be outdated information by the time I get to it? I really enjoy sitting down and reading them but apparently that "me" time has totally gone by the wayside. Sigh...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Just sit down and skim through them whenever you find a couple of minutes. That's what I do. It always makes me feel more relaxed, even if I just get a couple of minutes to look through while I eat lunch (which I don't do until everyone's down for a nap!).

phoward336 said...

If you have a half price bookstore nearby, they will take recent magazines - good way to get some of your money back and give the magazines a second life! I take a stack over every month and usually get anywhere from $5 - $7!

Amy said...

Your local nursing home would probably be happy to have some magazines that are from this decade, let alone this year. :) I'm the Activity Coordinator in a facility that has a lifetime supply of 1970's Reader's Digests.

Jennifer said...

I stick magazines in my car and read them while I am waiting somewhere. It keeps them from backlogginig around my house.